Wednesday, April 15, 2009

How do you cut out ground loops?

I have to amps running to my system. I have 3 rca wires total and 2 ground loop filters. The filters helped alot but its still there. Like when I pause the cd player or turn it down so that I can talk on my phone, I%26#039;m still getting the engine wine through the speakers. Thanks!

How do you cut out ground loops?
Higher quality RCA cables will have additional shielding. If you already have high quality RCA%26#039;s then try to avoid wiring them along with your power cable to trunk. If you have already done that you can buy cable shielding to wire them thru that will reduce interference even more.





Additionally, make sure that all your speakers are properly soldered and shielded ( not making contact with anything else).





If thats all good then you may need better speaker cable to your speakers.





After that, there isn%26#039;t much else to check.
Reply:Noise from the engine is either alternator or ignition coil. Make sure the noise suppressors are installed and functional. If they are, you may wish to add one more to each.



reliable web hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment