Wednesday, April 15, 2009

In Fruity Loops, how do you play and record different patterns together?

I%26#039;ve been trying to figure out how to use it on my own since I can%26#039;t afford to buy it yet. I have the demo version. I understand basically how to write a part of a song but I don%26#039;t know how to make seperate patterns and then put them together. I can%26#039;t find that in the help section.

In Fruity Loops, how do you play and record different patterns together?
When you made your 1st pattern, move your mouse up and near TEMPO counter you can find PAT. This is a pattern changer. Change 1 to 2 or else number what you want. Now you can work with the next pattern. To listen some patterns together you must open PLAYLIST window (PL button at the top right corner) and draw on it few squares for each patterns you made.



myspace

No comments:

Post a Comment